New announcement. Learn more

Phone Matt (027) 629 0891


When it comes to insurance, we understand that every client is unique and the standardised approach to insurance doesn’t meet the needs of clients risks and desired objectives.

MSI Insurance Services

We always start by meeting with you to gain a strong understanding of your situation and operation so that we can tailor a specialised insurance programme that aligns with your needs and risk appetite.

Commercial Business and Property Insurance

Motor Vehicle Insurance - Commercial and Heavy

Rural Insurance

Domestic Insurance

Commercial Business and Property Insurance

Also known as business insurance, it financially protects your business from common risks.  We understand how to tailor the various commercial insurance products to your needs and your risk appetite.

  • Buildings and commercial contents

  • Business interruption (loss of profits and additional costs)

  • Machinery breakdown

  • Liabilities

  • Business continuity planning

  • Corporate travel policies.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

Commercial and Heavy Motor

A vehicle policy will cover you for several risks involved in owning and driving vehicles protecting your fleet against costs arising from losses such as:

  • Damage to your vehicle in an accident

  • Accidental damage to property caused by your company vehicle

  • Theft or vandalism of your vehicles

  • Loss of use.

Rural Insurance

Rural insurance is for anyone who is operating a business in agriculture, horticulture or viticulture. Our time working with the rural insurance industry has given us a solid understanding of the challenges the rural sector faces.

  • Rural packages covering buildings, assets, liabilities and domestic insurances

  • Dairy, sheep and beef

  • Horticulture and viticulture

  • Rural contractors.

Domestic Insurance

Domestic insurance covers your domestic assets in the event of an insured incident. It’s there to help in the event of sudden and accidental physical loss or damage to your dwelling and/or its contents. We offer coverage for:

  • Home insurance

  • Contents insurance

  • Private motor vehicle insurance

  • Pleasure craft insurance

  • Construction/alteration insurance

  • Travel insurance.

Tired of the standard approach towards your insurance?